Tuesday 5 February 2013

why did I choose this book and what I hope to learn from it



The book i chose is the English Patient Michael Ondaatje. I chose this book because  of its unique storyline. The story  follows a injured burned man in a hospital and his nurse who is looking after him. The book talks about the experiences of World War 2 and the hardships it can cause.I hope by reading this book, I can learn more about the hardships people face and how to overcome them. I hope that by furthering my understanding on topics such as these, I can dedicate myself to be able to help others who are in pain. The inquiry question I may have is how I can help others who are dealing with hardships?

1 comment:

  1. Keep thinking about how what you're reading links to your own life and the world around you. Your Inquiry question will evolve/change as you read perhaps. Hope you enjoy the read.

    ReplyDelete